Thursday, August 11, 2005

ADVICE

LIVE WITH INTENTION
WALK TO THE EDGE
LISTEN HARD
PRACTICE WELLNESS
PLAY WITH ABANDON
LAUGH
CHOOSE WITH NO REGRET
CONTINUE TO LEARN
APPRECIATE YOUR FRIENDS
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
LIVE AS IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS--
mary anne MLB radmacher

with thanks to Dan Phillips blog

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger dwg said...

contemplative poem, like it. I walk way too fast and make too many lists. I spend too much time being anxious. yes, stop and gaze above and breathe life in deeply.

My church is struggling with adding a "special needs" ministry. hard stuff. God has sent some individuals with CP and others with various disablities. it's a small church hesitant to do what it should and can do. I keep admonishing that all humans are only "temporary able."

prayers your way & thanks for the blog thoughts.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger dwg said...

keep blogging josh, you've got a story to tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home